Helmsdale Free Church
"Our Mission is to be followers of Jesus and joyfully share the good news of Jesus Christ with the people of Helmsdale and beyond.”
COVID 19: SPECIAL SERVICES ARRANGEMENTS
As from Sunday 13th September 2020, we will be holding a
Sunday morning service in our church building at 11:00 am.
To comply with the current regulations regarding the opening of churches during the pandemic, please be aware of these important changes:-
- Seating is limited but we will always set aside some seats for visitors so please feel free to join us – but perhaps let us know if you are bringing a larger group with you.
- Please bring a mask with you to comply with Government Regulations for the opening of places of worship. This must be worn throughout the service unless you have a reason for exemption. Please make use of the sanitizing facilities provided on entry into the church and maintain social distancing, both on way into church and on the way out.
- There will be no congregational singing for the time being to comply with Government Regulations for the opening of places of worship. A pre-recorded singing of hymns/psalms will be played instead.
- No Bibles will be available at the door meantime, but all of the words will be up on the screen.
- Contact details of all who attend each service will be noted to comply with the current guidelines, solely for the purpose of Track and Trace.
- There will be no tea/coffee etc after the services for the foreseeable future.
NB: Our online services will still be available on this website each Sunday, and via YouTube Roddy will also share a shorter message on our Facebook page.
BIBLE STUDY AND PRAYER GROUP
We have an online bible study and prayer time, via Zoom, on Thursdays at 7.30 pm, at which you will be very welcome. Please contact Roddy if you would like to take part in this, and provide him with your email address so he can send you the details and the link each week.
All other church events are on hold due to restrictions, but please contact us if we can be of any support or assistance, or for prayer.